The Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) is constituted to plan, monitor, suggest and ensure operational features of the institute. Quality enhancement is a continous process, IQAC must become a part of an institutions system and work towards realizing the goals of quality enhancement and sustenance.
VISION, MISSION AND GOALS
Redefining quality culture/policies/practices in management education
1. Developing a quality system for conscious, consistent and catalytic programmed action to improve the academic and administrative performance of the Institute
2. Promoting measures for institutional functioning towards quality enhancement through internationalization of quality culture and institutionalization of best practices
1. To continuously looks out for Best practices, evaluation of the current practices in comparison to the selected best practices and customization of the best practices with the objective of enhancing the quality of the academics and administrative processes.
2. Ensuring timely, efficient, progressive performance of academic, administrative and financial tasks.
3. Ensuring the quality and relevance of academic and research programmes as research based education is what makes the difference !
4. Ensure internalization of quality culture.